Friday, May 16, 2008

Caruta Trip in Delta

I procratinated again. I've been really slow these days, and I feel like I'm allowed to do so. The delta was very slow and peaceful. It was like a paradice. After the Easter, people are just resting. No work. It's so quiet, You hear only the song of the birds.
Here, I met kids in a small Lipovan village Sfistofca in Delta. From the village to a border village Periprava, there is a rough road but no bus. They were going to Perprava for drive with caruta (horse wagon), and I joined their three hours trip.










4 comments:

yoon said...

you've been doing some great work out there man. keep it up. i love 4 & 8 in particular with this collection.

Ikuru said...

Thanks! I will update some more photos from the Easter shortly...

katie said...

ikuru, this is awesome! i love the horse drinking water... nice moment as david rees would say.

Ichor said...

My favorite picture is caruta4. I don't know jack shit about photography but I like that picture bro.

Stay safe and keep up the good work.

-kevin