Sunday, June 10, 2007

Week 3

Day 1 - Claremont

Claremont is an old Mill town working on redevelopment.




Day 2 - Girl's Rugby Practice

Worked on layers...


Day 3 - Guy Who didn't pay income taxes
I was covering police vs Ed Brown (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Lewis_Brown). Basically, the NH state police surrounded a house of a guy who didn't pay income taxes. I tried to get to his house, but police blocked the road. There was sort of tense because police didn't know how dangerous the guy could be. But, for some reason, they left, and we went to his house to get interviews. He somehow talked to us from the second floor and burrowed a cell phone from someone because his phone and internet were disconnected.



This was the situation I wished I were taller or had a super portable ladder that I can put in my pocket...





Day 4 - Graduation 2
This was the second graduation in this internship.


No comments: